Welcome to Online English Language Instructions
English is a West Germanic language that arose in the Anglo-Saxon kingdoms of England and spread into what was to become south-east Scotland under the influence of the Anglian medieval kingdom of Northumbria. Following the extensive influence of Great Britain and the United Kingdom from the 18th century, via the British Empire, and of the United States since the mid-20th century, it has been widely dispersed around the world, becoming the leading language of international discourse and the lingua franca in many regions. It is widely learned as a second language and used as an official language of the European Union and many Commonwealth countries, as well as in many world organisations. It is the third most natively spoken language in the world, after Mandarin Chinese and Spanish. It is the most widely spoken language across the world.
- Learn the structure of English with the integrated, comprehensive text and images. Step by step, you'll be shown the rules you need to know to make correct sentences.
- Speak without an accent as you work through lessons taught by native English speakers. Learnt the lessons through your Pc, Laptop, Smart Phone, iPod, Android. Nothing to download.
- Gain unlimited access to the built-in English language social network. Find an English conversation partner with ease through our forum. Practice with English speakers all over the world with the integrated audio and Skype chat. Master English language by practicing in the real-world. Watch the product sample for a demonstration.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Mac OS 10.4 and later with Intel processor.
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- Internet Access (for Video Chat and Social Network Only)
- Combo - Head Set (To Drown out external Sound)
- External Speakers for Family Listening
- Skype Telephone Service
- Web Cam